[Loch-Ruadh] Re:More info on said K-9's Please

Neeve jerricovington at charter.net
Wed Jun 29 16:32:31 PDT 2005

WHat Lost Puppies? I'm sorry I am out of the loop on everything else so I
stay pretty silent, but it doesn't mean I don't actually read the list.
Homeless k-9's from time to time, have been known to be placed in good homes
by me. Even adopted a few me own self. Please feel free to contact me.
nevanna at charter.net I'll see what I can do to help. I didn't start out as a
doggie resuer, it just seems to work out that way. Some vacations actually
find us. No promises, but I'd love to offer my help, Thanks, Ly Neeve