[Loch-Ruadh] archery

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 06:16:39 PST 2005

This is to anyone in Loch Ruadh who is interested in archery, youth or
adult. Some time after war, as soon as I can coordinate things with my
deputy, I plan to hold a class/meeting to go over some of the basic rules of
the range that help to insure the safety who enjoys shooting or watdhing. We
will also answer any questions that we can so be be thinking about those
things that come to mind on the range and then leave your mind during the
next round of arrows. We will also be discussing equipment such as draw
length for arrows. We can measure any one who needs it for arrow draw
length. These are all things that we just don't have the time to discuss on
the range.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape