[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War traveling Plans

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 15:38:31 PST 2005

Basic travel plans for those caravaning to GW on
Sunday morning.

We will all be meeting at the Terrell Rip Griffin's
Sunday morning.(Cathal thinks it might be a TA now
instead of a Rip Griffins so be aware of that
possibility just in case) It is located at I-20 and
Wilson Road; Exit 503.

We will be leaving Rips between 8 and 8:30 AM. Anyone
who is not there by 8:30 is on their own. If you want
to have breakfast before heading out plan on getting
there early enough to finish eating by 8:30.

We will be collecting the hotel money at Rips before
we leave out so that we aren't messing with money in
the hotel lobby and so that Elizabeth isn't making
multiple trips to the front desk to check people in as
they arrive.

I think that covers the very basics... if I missed
anything feel free to speak up.

Everyone travel safe!

Kat

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"