[Loch-Ruadh] one of us.......

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 20:41:56 PST 2005

In a message dated 3/10/2005 2:50:42 PM Central Standard Time,
padraig_ruad at irishbard.org writes:
Congratulations, Dolce!

Padraig

Cathal wrote:

LOL ... I wish one of would win the Lotto ... :)
Yep, that was me!  It has been 18 years since I have won from KVIL.

Asher has been bugging me to take him to a concert. The last two times I have
won Channah went with me.  He could have cared less who it was for, he just
wanted to go. When he learned that Six Flags was involved, he was turning cart
wheels! So, I am ready! Now, if I can just stay that lucky!  Guess in a way I
have, all garb is finished. We only need last minute touches and we are WAR
BOUND!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Dolce