[Loch-Ruadh] Late War Rider Wanted

Neeve jerricovington at charter.net
Sun Mar 13 16:40:22 PST 2005

Greetings, I know this is late notice, but I did not leave for war today, instead I was thinking of leaving anywhere from Tuesday to Thursday. I have a small car as far as gear is concerned, but I do have room for a rider. So if you would like to go for the last part of war please contact me at 817-886-6105. My car is very cheap on gas and not a bad ride at all, but it IS a convertible. All interested parties please call me at your convenience. Thanks, Lady Neeve