[Loch-Ruadh] Bad News

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Sat Mar 19 14:02:44 PST 2005

I recieved a phone call from Aingeal a little bit ago.

Lord Caerell suffered a heart attack this morning shortly after finishing
rapier combat. He is in the hospital and will need to remain for about 4
days. He is resting comfortably and doing ok. Lady Aingeal has asked me to
be the point of contact with those of us who remained home in Loch Ruadh. I
will post more information as it comes available.

Domhnall