[Loch-Ruadh] Bad News and good news

MacDaddy mac_daddy at ev1.net
Sat Mar 19 19:49:57 PST 2005

Greets

Spoke With Mom an Aingeal tonight, Caerell suffered a total of 3 heart
attacks, Our thanks go out to the Chirurgeons at Gulf War, They saved his
life, their <and Aingeal's >response to the first heart attack were critical
in preventing something that is usually 90% fatal from being just that, he
has had an Angioplastey and a Stint put in and is expected to remain in the
hospital for 4 to 7 days, however, the good news is, there is not expected
to be ANY perm damage to the heart.
Caerell is feeling much better and has his sense of humor back, and giving
the nurses a hard time <prolly telling em "yeah, but thats not how my Sister
in Law woulda done it...>
Please continue to use Domhnall or myself or Pookie as a point of contact
until Mom gets home as Aingeal is pretty busy as you can understand

I and all of House Mac appreciate the thoughts and prayers and the
assistance given by all
Mac Daddy