[Loch-Ruadh] Home safe

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Mar 21 16:20:40 PST 2005

Checked in with the boss today, although I am actually off until Tuesday.  She asked how my vacation was.  I told her "Well it rained half the time, I have bruises all over, blisters on my feet from walking, a sunburn on my nose and armor bites under my chin.  Yeah, it was great!"

Terrence

Robert Singleton <slugzpam at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Gabby, the Flapper and I got to into Fort Worth about
6:30pm Sunday after a drive home that was uneventful,
save constant rain from Jackson to Shreveport. We
unloaded 95% of the truck and trailer into the
driveway and have been sorting and unpacking this
morning.

Though you'd think I'd be used to it by now, I still
think that it's amazing how we pull together when any
of our number need it.

Sluggy, Gabby and Mudflap