[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter - Gulf War Edition

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Mar 22 06:43:01 PST 2005

Okay, now that everyone is back and unpacked, it's time to write up your
letter home, your best Gulf War Tale, your best "No s**t, there I was"
story, etcetera, and get it to your friendly shire chronicler as soon as
possible.  (At least by Bardic on Saturday)

For those unable to join us at War, send a tale of what occurred here in
Loch Ruadh while we were fighting the ravening Trimarian horde.

Remember, submissions for this issue count toward the total submissions
for the year, and put you closer to gaining the prize.  (Quite a nice one,
too.)

Nunc est bibendum.