[Loch-Ruadh] Caerell update

Gene Floyd rolfsewardson at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 10:29:05 PST 2005

OK , for those of us who couldn't be there, WHY are you getting XRAYS of your ribs.

Rolf

Clint Gallon <Clint at VisionFX.com> wrote:
That's awesome news. I hope he is doing great. He seemed to be very chipper
and doing well in the hospital when we stopped in Hattisburg.

On a side note, went to the doc today about my ribs. Had some x-rays taken
and when I looked at them i didnt see any noticable cracks. I'm waiting on a
call from the doctor to verify this but i think its just a bruise. The Doc
said I can go back to fighting in 4-6 weeks once its healed ... hmmm ...
looking at the unofficial calendar ... thats the weekend of the Guardian of
the Tor. :)

-- Cathal