[Loch-Ruadh] Caerell and Aingeal

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 23 07:16:18 PST 2005

Aingeal said they have had a good trip so far. Caerell
is doing real well. I will post as I get updates.

As soon as Tom can get done with work he is going to
pick me up and take me home. Sure hope it is a short
work day for him. It will sure feel good to finally
sit down and drink a cup of coffee at my kitchen
table!!

See everyone at Officer's meeting tonight.

Dana