[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Meeting tonight

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 15:40:41 PST 2005

I wont be in attendance tonight. I am down with a bad
BAD case of the plague (as those of you who I have
talked to on the phone, some for HOURS, well know) and
until my doc can see me on Fri. I am going to stay in
bed. I just cant seem to stay awake long enough to
attend and I would hate to doze off and be voluntold
for something. Not to mention I would hate to bombard
the recovering Caerell with my germs. Well until it
involves a bonfire and a bottle at least. Take care
Caerell and welcome home!

I would GREATLY appreciate it if somebody would take
notes on the calendar additions and modifications so
that I can work on it when I am up and about. Just
email them to fem_cat at yahoo.com please. Thanks.

Kat

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"