[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Meeting tonight

Elizabeth Hawkwood rbnew5 at netscape.net
Thu Mar 24 04:42:24 PST 2005

Hope you get to feeling better REAL soon. I, too, missed officer's meeting.
Something about a really bad headache, but then I fell asleep on the sofa
after a couple of tylenol. This morning my left ear hurts like heck and it
appears swollen. Hmm. do they make group appointments at doctor's
offices?

//Elizabeth