[Loch-Ruadh] Friday

Ldy Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at juno.com
Fri Mar 25 07:19:11 PST 2005

I will try to make it over to the pot luck, but cannot make any promises. My traveling distance is great. But, I will be available Saturday after 2PM (exact time not yet determined) to help unpack your stuff from war. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Lady Colleen O'Kelly
Lady Falcon of the Southern Keep
Heiress FalconRose
Petal