[Loch-Ruadh] re: Guardian of the Tor XVI This April

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 09:41:13 PST 2005

Are you ready for it??? The time is near. We invite you to become our new
Champion.

Can you survive a 4 hour bearpit????????

The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor
Invites you to
GUARDIAN XIV
April 29 – May 1, 2005 at Broken O on the Brazos.
4 miles N. of Glen Rose on CR 317 off Hwy 67, TX

Good gentles, the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor invites you to join us for
Guardian XIV We will be choosing our new champions for Chivalric, Rapier,
Archery and Bardic.

Troll will be open Friday 5:00pm-11:00pm. Saturday 7:00am – 4:00pm.
If troll closed please see when reopened. Site tokens must be displayed at
all times.

For directions and map visit our Website at
(http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org)

Directions:
Going South from DFW on hwy 67. Go over Brazos river iron bridge:
Approximately ¼ to ½ mile to county rd 317 turn left. Follow the SCA signs.
Problems with direction contact Autocrat or call 254-396-2796 for the Broken
O Ranch.

Site fees: *
Adults:   $10.00      Children 13-18   $6.00	Children 6-12:   $4.00 Children
5 and under: free
Family cap: $25.00
*Proof of membership will be required to avoid the $3.00 non-member
surcharge.
Make checks for site payable to SCA Inc./Canton of DFT.

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21-year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event
Waiver Form from the parents.

Autocrat:		                              Co-Autocrat:
Kristi Conard-Fite 			Janie Bentley –Cason
Aka Thora Olafsdottir			Lady Janie
5453 Tin Top Hwy			1230 Isla
Granbury, Texas 76048		Stephenville, TX 76401
817-573-2859			254-965-4840
ThoraOdottir at aol.com			jcason at stvleaze.net

Per the site owner no driving over 5MPH will be allowed.

This site is primitive. There will be electricity for medical use only, and
limited water.
Parking in authorized areas only.
No pets allowed except service animals. NO exceptions
The site opens 4:00pm Friday. Closes 12:00p.m. Sunday.