[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War land announcement

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Sat Mar 26 16:17:37 PST 2005

As you may or may not know, the Shire of Loch Ruadh has been granted
permanent structure land status at Gulf War. This means that the plot of
land that we have camped on for the past two years is officially ours as
long as our attendance remains at or above 30-35 pre-registered campers, and
that we sufficiently utilize the space allotted.
We will be responsible for making at least one trip to the land each year
for routine maintenance (weeding, ant control etc..), and erecting a
permanent entrance as well as marking the corners of our property.
Shire funds cannot be used for the purpose of establishing either the
entrance or the corner markers.
The design of the gate will be opened for input by the populace at April's
Populace. Interested parties should access the following link for
guidelines: http://www.lochruadh.org/GWStructureGuidelines.doc
Designs will be accepted until April Officers and presented to the populace
for a final vote at May's Populace. Designs should include a graphic
elevation drawing, a materials list with prices, a labor-hour estimate, and
a fund raising idea. Design and fund raising ideas may be mix and matched in
the final decision.
2 designs will be chosen to submit to the Permanent Structure Coordinator
for approval.

Catrin
Seneshal's Gulf war coordinator