[Loch-Ruadh] anyone interested in archery please read.

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 07:55:00 PST 2005

As I mentioned before War I would like to hold another archery meeting. This
will be to go over safety rules, and other issues that we just don't have
time for at practice. We will also measure draw length for anyone that is
not sure. Draw length is a very important safety factor even for the kids.
No one wants to sit and talk when we could be shooting, so we will be
meeting:

Wednesday April 13th, at 7:00 PM

The home of Vivian and Jock
9312 Rhea Drive
White Settlement, Texas 76108

map at:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&formtype=address&searchtype=address&cat=&address=9312%20Rhea%20Ct&city=White%20Settlement&state=TX&zipcode=76108%2d3388&searchtab=home

I looked at this map and found that her street doesn't appear to exist yet,
so follow the directions on the map and turn north off of Westpoint and go
to Rhea there turn left and their house will be on you're right.

By the way this meeting does include any children who want to shoot and are
big enough to draw a bow. It may be more important for them because adults
are usually a little more cautious with sharp pointy things than kids are.

I'll send out a reminder again before the meeting.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape