[Loch-Ruadh] anyone interested in archery please read.

tiggerthistle at netzero.net tiggerthistle at netzero.net
Wed Mar 30 05:25:26 PST 2005

for the meeting if you are coming from the north or east on 820 you can exit Westpoint Blvd. If you are coming from the south on 820 or on I30, you will need to exit on Las Vegas Trl. and turn North under I30, go to the first red light(Tumbleweed Trl after the three apartment complexes) turn left and go to the 4 way stop(Dale Ln) turn right and go to the next 4 way stop(Rhea Ct) turn left and it is the 4th house on the right.  Hope to see everyone there.

Vivian