[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

kylan kylan__ at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 23:01:12 PST 2005

Tell you what, just because I'm in the area and I'm trying to get back
into the SCA.... fighting and all I'll come to this weekends bardic if
only to see everyone again...

Much love
Lord Kylan Ulfgierrson (Lost Son of Ansteorra)

P.S. I've been uber busy and I hope this e-mail finds everyone in good
health... That goes double to Carrell(sp)...