[Loch-Ruadh] Hoooooooooray!!!

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 7 09:18:28 PST 2005

Keep your fingers crossed xxx
New tire's.hitch,jack and all lights repaired on my new trailer.
Vigulf removed center wall and it's all nice now.
Sold the one I tried to lose in Lumbertun  2 yr. ago.
I have AARP road and tow this time.
Were almost there.
KILL the Trimaris.
Vivat the Shire Of Loch Ruadh
Lets go to Gulf Wars
Constance

Kaz <kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations and Vivat Terrence!!! Loch Ruadh will soon be able to
field an army to rival Trimaris by ourselves. Well, maybe not. Now we
just need a Knight or two (Bear) to really get on the map.

Also, we finished our walls for our Garage Pavilion this weekend. Now
if I could only get my trailer lights to work right. I can't wait to
get to war.

--
Kazimierz od Wolin
Resident of Loch Ruadh