[Loch-Ruadh] Friendly Gulf Wars reminder

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 21:26:30 PST 2005

Im sure this was already covered and I have just
overlooked it.... im just too busy to look again.

I know there are chances of the R - - - word... but
please don't forget to pack your sunblock. You might
think its nice and cool, maybe even overcast, but
sitting outside for hours allows even the smallest
rays to do damage.

Also, bring any over the counter meds that you think
you MIGHT need. Pepto, Imodium, tylenol, cough drops
etc. Especially if you have little ones. It's not so
easy to make a run to the store from camp in the
middle of the night.

Kat
Only 6 more days!!

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"