[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Carry List - take II

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 21:11:28 PST 2005

In a message dated 3/9/2005 6:53:16 AM Central Standard Time,
rbnew5 at netscape.net writes:
In that case, just throw in a match....
Reminds me of a recipe I entered in a 4-H cooking
contest once. Flaming fruit. (Remind me to tell you
the story of the judges flaming eyebrows, sometime.)

//Elizabeth
Hence why they no longer allow the kids to cook "on site" for 4-H events. And
why they no longer allow judges to taste the food they are judging. LOL Made
for a wonderful afternoon of judging last year!

Dolceamori