[Loch-Ruadh] GW - Take good care of yourself!!

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Thu Mar 10 09:22:09 PST 2005

Dana said"What a way to spend an afternoon"

For the majority of us this type of pampering has to wait until the evening
hours, so don't go rubbing it in our faces!
Myself, I'm getting my hubby to rub my feet with lotion every other night
this week, and I prefer Smirnof (sp?) Ice to fuzzy wavels.

Seriously considering the probability of leaving sooner than Sun. just to
get the anticipation over with!

Catrin