[Loch-Ruadh] GW - Take good care of yourself!!

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 11:31:57 PST 2005

Thats alright she is only dreaming. I don't expect to get to sleep from now
to Sunday because I have too much to do, If you ask me war is like
Christmas, You kill yourself rushing around and at the same time you're
wishing it would hurry and get here.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape