[Loch-Ruadh] Caerell update

Clint Gallon Clint at VisionFX.com
Tue Mar 22 11:23:42 PST 2005

I took a couple spear shots in the Town Battle for the first war point. One of those shots was very hard and hit me in the ribs. I sent an article to the chronicler about all the fighting for the Scarlet Letter GW Edition.

-- Cathal
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gene Floyd
  To: Shire of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA,Inc.
  Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 12:29 PM
  Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Caerell update

  OK , for those of us who couldn't be there, WHY are you getting XRAYS of your ribs.

  Rolf

  Clint Gallon <Clint at VisionFX.com> wrote:
    That's awesome news. I hope he is doing great. He seemed to be very chipper
    and doing well in the hospital when we stopped in Hattisburg.

    On a side note, went to the doc today about my ribs. Had some x-rays taken
    and when I looked at them i didnt see any noticable cracks. I'm waiting on a
    call from the doctor to verify this but i think its just a bruise. The Doc
    said I can go back to fighting in 4-6 weeks once its healed ... hmmm ...
    looking at the unofficial calendar ... thats the weekend of the Guardian of
    the Tor. :)

    -- Cathal