[Loch-Ruadh] Caerell update

Dyan Johnson johnson_dyan at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 04:58:57 PST 2005

Greetings to the Loch Ruadh List!

  Grimvere & I are happy to hear Caerell is doing well & coming home. Our thoughts are with them as they travel home & adjust to renew life. The support & friendship within the kinsmen of Loch Ruadh is inspiring & one we admire.

With our thoughts,
Grimvere & Dyan ~ Rosenfeld

Donna Wallis <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Great news!!!

He is being released from the hospital within the next
hour. Aingeal is going to drive them home. They will
be home tomorrow as Caerell has a primary care doctors
appointment at 2:30 tomorrow and a cardiac doctors
appointment on Thursday.

Thanks to everyone for all the help and support.

Dana