[Loch-Ruadh] Friday

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 08:42:41 PST 2005

In a message dated 3/23/2005 9:52:01 PM Central Standard Time,
Clan_mac at charter.net writes:

On Friday we would like to have a pot luck dinner  at our house starting
about 7:00 pm.  Cormac will be in from  California.  Please come over and enjoy in
our happiness in Caerell's  recovery.

While we rejoice in Caerell's recovery, we shall be unable to attend. We
have family in from Spain and are due at a dinner in their honor that  evening!
Know we rejoice with you, and hope you have a glorious  evening.

Blessings!

Dolceamori
"Baroness Dana's quasi-evil, arrogant  bastard, minion"