[Loch-Ruadh] Cathal

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Fri Mar 25 13:37:47 PST 2005

WooHoo, way to go! Fingers crossed.

Catrin

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Clint Gallon" <Clint at VisionFX.com>
To: "Shire of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA,Inc."
<loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Cathal
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:46:16 -0600

Interview:

Thur 7:00 am - flew out to Atlanta ... woke up late (you know me and
mornings) almost missed the flight ... :)
Flight was very uneventful landed around 10:00 EST.
Caught a cab up to Alpharetta (45 mins) from the atlanta airport. Got there
around 11:15.
Interviewed with ChoicePoint Mangager Vijay.
The interview went very well and ran into lunch. I wound up talking a lot
about philosophy in development and how I would manage the team.
I Then interviewed with 3 other managers who report to Vijay in Alpharetta.
One was the Manager of Backend Systems. The other 2 were managing the
systems for large products at ChoicePoint. I really got along very well with
everyone there at ChoicePoint. They seem to be very much on the ball. I was
very impressed.

Around 3:00 i was finished interviewing and having fun .. the conversation
went to things outside of work and i mentioned our trip to GulfWars and had
to explain the whole SCA thing. It turned into a great conversation and
everything went really well.

Caught a shuttle back down to the airport. Waited around for about 3 hours
in Atlanta for my flight out. Got back around 11:00 pm ... was home by 11:30
and things are looking very good.

I should find out Vijay's decision by the middle of next week. Keep your
fingers crossed :)

--Cathal