[Loch-Ruadh] Pot luck

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 09:13:31 PST 2005

I wanted to say that it was nice seeing everyone again
who showed up at Caerell's and Aingael's last night.
Most of you I haven't seem in almost a year, others I
met for the first time.  Hopefully after this next
move, which will bring be back closer to the Shire,
and after I get settled in, I can start playing again.
 I actually have the financial resources these days to
play, just need to be closer.

One things about last night was I realized how much I
miss this group.  You are all so much fun to be around
and it was great to see the support that this group
can provide to others in time of need.

Eirikr

mka Patrick