[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh T-Shirts, etc...

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 29 21:36:38 PST 2005

Thank you My Lord
I just went shoping
He He
Constance
Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
I am way behind on getting this done, but at long last, here are the links
for the Loch Ruadh Rocks, Glorious Empire of Loch Ruadh, and Loch Ruadh
10th Anniversary t-shirts and other items.

Loch Ruadh Rocks - http://www.cafepress.com/lochrurocks
The Glorious Empire of Loch Ruadh - http://www.cafepress.com/empirelr
Loch Ruadh 10th Anniversary - http://www.cafepress.com/tenyears

All items (with the exception of the bulk lots of buttons and magnets)
carry a $2.00 markup. All profits from these items will be donated to the
Shire pavillion fund and/or the Shire Gulf War Gate fund.

Checks are sent from CafePress when the accrued profits (the added-up
markup amounts) reaches $25.00.

If you have any questions, please email me privately at
padraig_ruad at irishbard.org.

In Service,
Nunc est bibendum.