[Loch-Ruadh] Disaster

Ldy Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at juno.com
Thu Mar 31 07:34:20 PST 2005

With this news, it seems as though our hobby is getting more expense by the day. My garb and gas cost enough, I may have to take out a loan to buy duck tape.

Lady Colleen O'Kelly
Lady Falcon of the Southern Keep
Heiress FalconRose
Petal
Keally

-- "donmckinnon1 at netzero.com" <donmckinnon1 at netzero.com> wrote:

Duct Tape Plant Explosion

Thursday, March 31, 2005, COLUMBIA, S.C. — An explosion late Wednesday rocked a plant that makes duct tape), shooting a fireball into the air and shaking homes a mile away. One employee was killed, officials said.

We we ever recover.  Duct Tape prices will probably rival gasoline now.

Gruffydd Mawr.