[Loch-Ruadh] ANYone who will listen

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon May 2 06:44:57 PDT 2005

Connie,

I think you're way too kind-hearted - I would have taken the dog to the pound or had her put down long before now.  Talk about biting the hand that feeds you - that dog doesn't know how lucky she is.

Hope today is a better day.

Padraig
  Connie wrote:

  I came home from a nice relaxing day to the bigest mess I have ever seen.
  This black female lab ,which I have tried to help find a home for completly destroed her cage.
  She got cut ona food dish she knocked out of the closet top shelf.
  She detroyed a window panel as well.she messed all over the floor as well as blood,on the floor,walls,doors,windows,dryer,cabnets,and inside a closet door as well.
  She has detroyed two cages now and the out side kennel.
  One time she got out of the yard before we fixed the fence and the dog pound guy got her.
  Boy was I dumb or what,I got her back.I spent $150.00 geting all her shots,had her wormed and checked for heart worm,she was ok so I stared her on heart worm prvention and its not cheep.
  She crys all the time and my 2 year old lab Harley which I took from Vigulf to help him is off the wall because back in season.
  I give up.
  Shes pound bound in the am.
  Hope noone has had my kind of dsay.
  Constance L.Culvern