[Loch-Ruadh] Populace Meeting location

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Thu May 12 10:49:45 PDT 2005

We will be making a decision on a new meeting location at May's Officer
meeting next week.

If you want your opinion heard you need to respond publicly, privately, or
attend Officer's meeting. A decision WILL be made based on the information
we have at the meeting.

If you have previously responded on-line your choice has been noted. Unless
you change your mind, you need not vote again.

To date we have information on 3 restaurants:
River Oaks Steakhouse
The Rig Steakhouse
Empress Cafe

All 3 are open until 9:00 pm on Wed nights, have reasonable prices, do not
charge for their meeting room, and have sufficient space for 60 in the room.

Catrin
note taker and e-mail composer