[Loch-Ruadh] Pookie AKA Magdalea is ill

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Thu May 12 22:30:40 PDT 2005

Thanks for all the well wishes. I am home now, they let me outta there about
noon today (Thursday12th). I am still exhausted from the ordeal so wont go
into gory details of what was happening. Thank you for all the well wishses.
They were and are greatly apprecaited. I have my doubts sabout daytripping
spring fair even though thats our "anniversary event" as of right now I am
so tired and look like I have been beaten with an ugly stick I dont think
they would let me in the front gates.

Magdalea/Pook