[Loch-Ruadh] King of Fools Competition

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 14 21:20:58 PDT 2005

Those of you that missed the King of Fools competition, I'm soooooo sorry because you missed one of the best competitors I have witnessed in years!! You should have seen the "proxy" Baroness Dana at their best!! Are you curious yet?  It is not who you think it is!!
                                             Keep Scrolling
                                            Keep Scrolling
                                            Keep Scrolling
                                             Are you ready????
                                                  OKAY......
 Vivat!! the new Elfsea King of Fools DUCKIE!! He did a fine job of  accost err..entertaining everyone in his bog gown, crown, wand and other accoutrements!! I would like to personally THANK him for the wonderful job he did for me today. The pictures are priceless, but you really had to be there to get the full effect!! Again thank you, Duckie!!

"Quacker" Dana