[Loch-Ruadh] Populace meeting for June

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Thu May 19 18:31:56 PDT 2005

Will be held at:
River Oaks Steak House
4335 River Oaks Blvd.
Ft. Worth, TX 76114

We have the back room reserved from 6:00 - 9:00 pm.
Ordering is done cafeteria style. You get your drinks, side vegetables and
salad bar, they bring your entree and baked potato. They are very good about
providing re-fills on drinks, so we need to tip accordingly.
Prices range from 3.99 for the salad bar to 12.99 for a 16 oz T-Bone, or a
14 oz Top Sirloin. Average price is 7.99. Childs menu (12 and under) is
2.99.
All Meals include Salad bar, Fries or Baked potato, and Texas Toast. Cooked
vegetables are extra.
They have Chicken, Catfish, Shrimp, Chicken Fried Steak, Steak, Hamburger,
Pork Chops, and Quail.

>From I-30: North on Henderson/Jacksboro Hwy/199 to River Oaks Blvd, west 1/2
block on left, just past the Bowling Alley

>From 820 N: South on 199/Jacksboro Hwy to River Oaks Blvd, west 1/2 block on
left, just past the Bowling Alley

>From I-30 183: East on 183/River Oaks Blvd. on right before 199.

>From I-35: West on NW 28th ST/183/River Oaks Blvd, cross 199, on left past