[Loch-Ruadh] Well, I'm back one line

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 06:57:13 PDT 2005

Its interesting that you say that.  I think that for
most of us overly technically savvy people, the SCA,
or anything that gets us out of the house is a very
welcomed break to our ordinary lives.

I work on computers all day.  My computer at home is
for entertainment purposes only (music, games, etc.)
When the opportunity arrives for me to turn off the
computer and do something else, it is great.

Eirikr

--- Madelina de Lindesay <lymadelina at earthlink.net>