[Loch-Ruadh] Song of Loch Ruadh

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Tue May 24 14:06:44 PDT 2005

I found the following song at Found at
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/6087/lochruadh.html
Does anyone know the history of this song. The bard obviously visited
the Loch Ruadh encampment sometime in the past and recorded the visit
with this song. It makes me proud to be among you.

Loch Ruadh

With a jingle of bells, will Graces appear,
Some sweet and lovely, some quite severe.
But I cherish them all and I'm glad that they're here
In Loch Ruadh.

Chivalry, honor, compassion, and grace.
Her lords and her fighters know each has it's place.
So no stain on her name shall ever deface
Sweet Loch Ruadh.

There are artisans putting their skills to the test.
And craftsmen who offer only their best.
And one red-haired bard who stands out from the rest,
In Loch Ruadh.

Her people have honor, her people have pride.
There's a passionate heart beating fiercely inside
Each of her Nobles who stand side by side In Loch Ruadh.

A wandering bard, I came to your land.
You offered your hearth, and a welcoming hand.
So, now with this staff and this cloak I stand
For Loch Ruadh.

I shall rest me in peace here by the shore.
I will sing out her word-fame, remember her lore,
And cherish the memory for ever more
Of Loch Ruadh.

*Copyright: August 2004*

--