[Loch-Ruadh] Home Safe

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Mon May 30 12:15:38 PDT 2005

We are now home. Complications along the journey included stopping to
re-laod the trailer because it was walking all over the road, and then
having to stop not 15 minutes down the road to change a flat tire. Of course
that entailed unloading most of the truck to get to the spare, jack, and
necessary handles for removing the spare from the underside of the truck. At
least it was not raining while were working away at these tasks. I'm very
glad I have tommorrow off work, so I don't have to worry about unloading the
trailer tonight!
It was a very good weekend despite the rain, we all talked well into the
night last night, having searched out parties the night before.

See you all Wednesday

Catrin /