[Loch-Ruadh] Populace - Lughnasad Reminders

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 18:05:16 PDT 2005

I will organize and run the silent auction, proceeds to go toward either the
shire pavilions or the GW gate, whichever is needed most.

I will provide the pencils, index cards and tape and I will collect the
money at the end.  I propose to begin the silent auction on Sat. morning and
close it before court so that money may be collected before people go home
on Sunday.  What I need is STUFF to be auctioned off.  I will place the
items in the auction that have been donated to the cave sale and not sold,
but I will need more.

As for merchantocrat needs, I will need either neon tape or ground paint to
mark and number the merchant spaces.  I have(somewhere) a map of the
merchant area to use and Sybil has agreed to be my assistant, with the idea
that she will be the merchantocrat next year.  If I can't find my map, I
will need to get one from Aingeal.

Gwen
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!