[Loch-Ruadh] Home too

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Sun May 1 16:29:59 PDT 2005

Conal, kids and I made it home last night without incident. We all wandered
in the front door and headed straight for bedrooms and soft beds. Been out
running various errands today so just now sitting down to the computer to
catch up on e-mail. We all had a great time last night! Wish we could have
been there earlier. To all of DFT:  VIVAT for another wonderful event!

Magdalea/Pook

P.S. We *will* be at Spring Faire (all 5 of us) from Friday afternoon till
sunday so shall we start a "whos camping and whos day tripping" count since
its only 2 weeks away? when does site open? do we know yet?