[Loch-Ruadh] Looking for website

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon May 2 10:57:22 PDT 2005

I have one of their cheaper viking swords, and it is actually quite well
made.  The only thing I would change on it would be to re-wrap the hilt
with   real leather, as the warp it comes with is an imitation leather.
Even the scabbard is quite decent quality. real leather and brass.  The
slightly more expensive one is a bargain as well at $39.99, with a
suede-wrapped hilt and a very cool suede-wrapped scabbard, and is a better
made blade.

I have some other items from Bud K, including a Irish sword and a Dungeon
sickle axe, which are fair quality steel and look great.  I would like a
$450 accurate-in-every-detail Irish sword, but the $59.99 version from Bud
K looks good and fits my budget much better.

Kbutt?  Kaz, you've got to start writing notes and asking for spellings.  ;-)

Padraig