[Loch-Ruadh] Jedi?

Mordikar mordikar at earthlink.net
Wed May 4 12:03:21 PDT 2005

You are a Jedi Master.

You are the best the Jedi have to offer. You have great wisdom and your
combat abilities are hard to match. The Force is your ally, and it is useful
to solve difficult problems, to help you push yourself to your limits and to
accomplish seemingly impossible feats. Patience and inner strength have made
you the person you are now.

You are the pinnacle of the Jedi Order.

That was the first run .. but i found i could treally go two diffrent ways
on many of the answers .. so for my second run i got:

You are a Jedi Guardian.

The Republic wouldn't be the same without you. There are alternatives to
fighting, but you will do what you have to do to defend the peace. Refine
your skills by growing stronger in your connection to the Force. It will get
you through many difficult circumstances.

May the Force be with you.

I really think the second one kinda fits me more..