[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Spring Faire day-trippers

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 11:32:24 PDT 2005

Well, I think that would depend on when we are all
planning on leaving. After evening court? After an
hour or so of bardic? Either way I'll be bringing the
usual munchies. Sliced cheese, crackers, some fruit
perhaps..... typical sca cooler fare.

*chuckles* We realized that even though we are
day-tripping we STILL have to bring the trailor.
Chairs, Armor (for the 3 guys)and cooler for everyone
just wont seem to fit in the trunk of the car
together. bummer. So we are gonna toss in our easy up.

Who is planning on attending and when are you planning
on arriving? Look for us early Saturday morning.

Kat

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html