[Loch-Ruadh] Hello Everyone, This is Morgunn

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri May 20 21:16:55 PDT 2005

All right, who gave you permission to get old enough to graduate?  Wasn't it just the other day that you weren't even in high school?  Dang, where did all that time go?

Congratulations, Morgunn!

May misfortune follow you the rest of your life,
but never catch up.

Padraig
  Morgunn wrote:

  Umm...well, to everyone who receives an invitation, My Graduation is on a Tuesday, the 24th to be precise.  To everyone who doesn't...sorry I ran out of them.  But, you are all welcome!!!  It's on the 24th of May, 8:00 PM at the Fort Worth Convention Center.