[Loch-Ruadh] Well, I'm back one line

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Mon May 23 06:32:28 PDT 2005

I apologize for my remark.  Your comment just rubbed me the wrong way is all.  We have an inordinate number of very technically savvy people in the SCA.  You and I may not be among their number, but we have to learn how to live with them.  I think it's the nature of the game.  Overly intelligent people seem to be drawn to the SCA.  I will endeavor in the future to fake it enough so that I can blend in.

Madelina