[Loch-Ruadh] Morgunn's Graduation

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 07:14:59 PDT 2005

Congrats Morgunn. I got the invitation, and I thank you for it. I'm going to
keep it in a photo album or scrapbook. I really wish I could have went, but
Dallas is kinda far, especially since I had just moved last weekend (and I'm
still trying to get things out of that apt.) I'll give you a card and a hug
when I see you sweetie. I'm very proud of you.

Ceara