[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 18:37:42 PDT 2005

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

Come join in the merriment this Friday eve, June 3rd, at 7:30 SCA time.  If
it is raining, we will gather inside.  Bring your favorite bardic STUFF, a
chair, your beverage of choice and food to share.  We meet at 6801 Beaty
St., Ft.Worth.  Directions:

        Take your best route to Loop 820 East and exit Craig St. (1 blk S.
of Meadowbrook).  Go 5 or 6 blocks East to Hunter and go North on Hunter to
Beaty.  The house is at the NE side of the "T' intersection.  There will be
a lantern and a banner on the porch.  If you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and
we will get you here.  We look forwar to seeing you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Service to the DREAM!

Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus Pengriff
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!