[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Yule Revel and Calendar

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 08:56:52 PST 2005

Wolfie,

Check out the campground's website for Yule cabin
information such as rates. Here is a direct link to
the rates page. All the cabins are different prices
based on size so you have to actually check out what
you want and book it.

http://www.oakdalepark.com/rates.htm

Their Phone number is: 254-897-2321

I would suggest you do this ASAP, Yule is fast
approaching.

Lady Kat

Our Camping Schedule:

3 Kings - Camping (all of us)

Border March - Autumn Melees   - Cathal will be
camping at least. Kids and I are still a maybe for
attendance.

DFT Yule Revel - Got a Family cabin pre-reserved

Coronation -   Day Tripping

Gulf Wars -  Kids and I attending, Cathal staying at
home to whine and simper in lack of fighting misery.

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"