[Loch-Ruadh] Three Kings Attendees

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 2 12:58:04 PST 2005

I'll bring bread. How much do you think we will need?

Dana

Kat wrote:

Note to Self: Make Padraig and Kaz's soup TODAY..
store in unplugged fridge in garage till Three Kings.
Serve room temp.

Of course I meant the same TYPE of soup I made at GW
last year. Chunks of beef, veggies, and either barley
or noodles, dependant on my mood.

Any one want to pitch in bread? dessert? cheese?
dessert?  hehehehe

See you tonight at populace!

Lady Kat

aka:
Soup maker to the Stars...Blackstars that is!
Leader of the ECG
Minion to His High and Mouthy.. oops.. Mighty..
Padraig
Puck the Pure

The same soup?  How much did you make last year?